The Market opens the first Monday in June through Labor Day. Continued through the first four Thursdays in September.
During the season it is held every Monday and Thursday from 10am – 1pm on the Village Green in downtown Pentwater Farmers Market in Pentwater is back again for another fabulous season. Please come see the offerings of the market. This market features the best products our local farmers have to offer.
This season’s list of vendors is the most yet which includes many long time favorites plus new!. Market offerings include local wines, artisan cheeses, fresh fish, focaccia, herbs, lilac starter plants and more. You can find the finest in everything local – from organic produce to baked goods, chicken, lamb, eggs, honey, soaps, coffee, salsa, syrup, lettuce mixes, fresh cut flowers, and cotton candy! Make a day of it and take a stroll along Pentwater’s beautiful waterfront. Be sure to enjoy lunch and shopping while in town.
2022 Participating Vendors
- Backwoods Homemade Wine – Wine
- Bird Sense Flower Farm – Flower bouquets and arrangements, lavender soap, neck wrap sachet, lavender scrub, lavender bundle
- Blanca’s Fruit Market -Beans, peas, onion, apples, plums, pears, zucchini, peaches, tomatoes, potatoes, beets, carrots, cherries, blueberries, egg plant, peppers, squash
- The Cheese People of Grand Rapids -Cheese
- Dante’s Bakery Focaccia – Italian Flat Bread
- Dark Water – Coffee beans
- Egeler Family Farm -Grass fed & Finished Beef (angus herford and angus waygu), turkey, duck, chicken, pork, and lamb. Duck & Chicken eggs. Vinegars, olive oils and rubs.
- El Cardenal – Tortilla chips, salsas, tamales, prepackages Mexican dinners to go
- Farmstand Market – Baked goods, eggs, maple syrup, fruits & veggies
- The Great Bread Company – European style artisan breads, rolls, coffee cakes, strudels, gluten free
- Great Lakes Soapworks – Handmade oatmeal soaps, lotions, balm, sprays
- Hey Sugar Cotton Candy – Cotton Candy
- Jessie Deans – Fruit, tomato, vegetable, sweet corn
- K&A Farms – Eggs, syrup, hamburger
- Kistlercrest Farms – Maple products, cherries, apples
- Lake Effect Apiaries – Honey , beeswax candles, comb honey, fresh bee pollen
- Liberty Family Farms – Eggs, lamb, pork, chicken, vegetables, baked goods, and flowers
- Lilacs and More – Lilacs and assorted plants and flower boquets
- Little Silesia – fresh corn, carrots, tomatoes, green beans, cabbage, berries, lettuce, microgreens, radishes, cauliflowers, squashes, pumpkins, melons
- Mertens Farmhouse Market – Fruits, vegetables, baked goods, meat
- Mi Great Lakes Fish Co – Fresh, Frozen, Smoked Great Lakes Fish Products.
- Old Crow Bakery-Baked Goods- scones, muffins, cinnamon rolls, cookies, crackers
- Pine Row Farm – Beef, chicken, eggs etc
- Pleasant Valley Farms – Wine, wine accessories, maple syrup
- Rugglesvilles Big Springs Goat Milk Soaps – Goat milk soaps, bath products, pinecone fire starters, washcloths, eggs
- Semelbauer Farms – Canned goods, salsa, dips, spreads, garlic, cheese
- Stony Lake Naturals – CBD Balm, CBD Tincture, Pet CBD, Dog Treats
- The Thoughtful Baker – baked and homemade foods
- Vines and Brambles – Zucchini, cucumbers, raspberries, melons, cherries, tomatoes, apples and Sunflowers
- Wellston Farm – Lettuce, leafy greens, herbs, microgreens, tomatoes, peppers, pumpkins, flower bouquets, vegan fudge, cotton candy, lip balm, lettuce chips
- What’s Your Jam – artisan jams, pepper jams, coffee jams and whiskey jams
- Woodland Farm Market – Baked Goods