The Market opens the first Monday in June through Labor Day.
During the season it is held every Monday and Thursday from 10am – 1pm on the Village Green in downtown Pentwater Farmer’s Market in Pentwater is back again for another fabulous season. Please come see the offerings of the market. This market features the best products our local farmers have to offer.
This season’s list of vendors includes many long time favorites plus new vendors offering local wines, goat cheese, herbs, lilac starter plants and more. You can find the finest in everything local – from organic produce to baked goods, pasta, beef, pork, lamb, chicken, eggs, honey, soaps, trees, and wool! Make a day of it an take a walk on Pentwater’s beautiful waterfront. Be sure to pick up lunch or a curbside order from your favorite shop downtown.
This year the market will include special safety precautions so both vendors and customers can feel safe! We ask that our shoppers please wear a mask when visiting the market. Hand sanitizer will be available to clean your hands when you enter and exit. Additionally, we ask shoppers to please social distance and only send one family member to do your shopping. Our vendors are also taking additional precautions for the safety of their customers. You will notice vendors wearing masks, products will be placed away from the customers to eliminate handling of items, vendors collecting payment will not be handling food, no coins will be accepted and more.
Participating Vendors as of 4/29/21
- Backwoods Homemade Wine– Wine
- Bird Sense Flower Farm– Flower bouquets and arrangements, lavender soap, neck wrap sachet, lavender scrub, lavender bundle
- Blanca’s Fruit Market– Beans, peas, onion, applews, plums, pears, zucchini, peaches, tomatoes, potatoes, beets, carrots, cherries, blueberries, egg plant, peppers, squash
- The Cheese People of Grand Rapids– Cheese
- Dark Water– Coffee beans
- El Cardenal– Tortilla chips, salsas, tamales, pre packaged mexican dinners to go
- Farmstand Market– Vegetables, berries, maple syrup. baked goods
- FireCat Farmery– Vegetable and herb plant starts, homegrown vegetables and fresh herbs, dry spice pickle kits and other herb mixes to complement seasonal produce, vermicompost / worm tea, locally produced potting soil
- The Great Bread Company– European style artisan breads, rolls, coffee cakes, strudels, gluten free
- Great Lakes Soapworks– Handmade oatmeal soaps, lotions, balm, sprays
- Jessie Deans– Fruit, tomato, vegetable, sweet corn
- K&A Farms– Eggs, syrup
- Kistlercrest Farms– Maple products, cherries, apples
- Lake Effect Apiaries– Honey , beeswax candles, comb honey, fresh bee pollen
- Liberty Family Farms– Eggs, lamb, pork, chicken, vegetables, baked goods, and flowers
- Lilacs and More– Lilacs and assorted plants and flower bouquets
- Meadowsweet Farm LLC– Fresh/dried cut flower bouquets, arrangements, wreaths
- Mertens Farmhouse Market– Fruits, vegetables, baked goods, meat
- Pleasant Valley Farms– Wine, wine accessories, fudge, maple syrup
- Rugglesvilles Big Springs Goat Milk Soaps– Goat milk soaps, bath products, pinecone fire starters
- Silver Creek Gardens– Lettuce mixes, kale, spinach, beets, beans, herbs, kohlrabi, carrots, onions, leeks, summer squash, tomatoes, cut flowers, bouquets
- Stony Lake Naturals– CBD Balm, CBD Tincture, Pet CBD, Dog Treats
- Stout’s Melody Acres– Herbs, fresh produce
- Woodland Farm Market– Baked Goods