FREE PENTWATER WATER TAXI SERVICEProvides alternative to driving around Pentwater Lake. Alleviates parking congestion downtown. It’s ideal for folks on the south and West sides of Pentwater Lake, and along Lake Michigan. The latest info is posted on the “Pentwater Water Taxi” page on Facebook.
- Days of Operation and times (see FB page)
- Taxi is based at Third Street Dock
- Stops at Manchester Road Dock and Township Dock on Long Bridge Road (see FB page for latest info)
- Best to make reservation by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include name, phone, desired date of service, # of passengers. You’ll be contacted.
- Arrange to pay in advance, or at the dock at time of departure. Payment holds your spot.
Pentwater History Cruise (one-hour)
- Departs Third Street Dock, Wednesday-Sunday at 3:45 pm
- Cost per person = $10 (pays to operate boat)
- Donations to Pentwater Historical Museum are encouraged and most appreciated
- Departs 30 minutes before Sunset on days when water taxi is operating
- Search “Time of Sunset Pentwater Michigan” on the Web for exact time
- Cost per person = $10
- Boat w/captain can be rented for private local excursions, birthday/bachelorette parties, etc.
- Cost = $10.00 per person.
Water Taxi services on Pentwater Lake, between the Shopper’s Dock at the West End of 4th Street and Manchester Street Dock and the Township Dock/Ramp off Longbridge Road. History, Sunset, and Private Cruises are available.
Pentwater Water Taxi: Schedule and Passenger Information
Taxi Service – The purpose is provide an alternative to driving around Pentwater Lake and finding a place to park, to people who live on the south and West sides of Pentwater Lake, and on South and Oceana Beaches.
Days of Operation: SEE PENTWATER WATER TAXI ON FACEBOOK FOR ALL UPDATES/GUIDELINES
For all paid cruises:
• Reservations can be made by emailing requests to: email@example.com
• Include your name, phone number, date of event desired, type of event desired, and number of passengers, or
• Pay at the dock, first come – first served, but it’s best to email to arrange your cruise.
Special Event Cruises, birthday, bachelorette, etc:
• Any Private Parties may rent the entire boat.
• Maximum capacity up to 12 passengers
• Fee = $10.00 per person.
• Please bring your own INFANT PFD’s if possible. I have two onboard.