June 1, 2020 Governor Whitmer signed Executive Order 2020-110. This order moved Michigan into Stage 4 of the Michigan Safe Start Plan. The following changes apply to Pentwater Businesses:
- Rental Properties- Open
- Restaurants- 50% Capacity
- Shops- Open, capacity limits
- State Park- Open, recreation passports required
Face Coverings required in indoor locations
Chamber Event Update
- Farmers Market- Extended to every Thursday in September 10am-1pm
- Brews and Beats- May 1, 2021
- Fall Fest- Proceeding as scheduled September 26th & 27th
- Stout Stumble 5k-October 10th, 2020
- Oktoberfest Car Show- October 10th, 2020
- Oktoberfest Entertainment Tent- Pending
Please check event calendar for all event updates!
Come for a day. A week. A life.
Pentwater, Michigan – the village, township and surrounding area – is a quintessential, old-fashioned, laid back community with a rich history on the shores of Lake Michigan’s clear waters and sugar-fine sandy beaches. It surrounds a 500-acre inland lake that’s fed by a vibrant river. Rows of downtown businesses offering an eclectic mix of shops, places to eat, and a Village Green that’s a centerpiece park for many fun events year round.