Join our Circle of Friends!
Don’t have a business, but want to contribute to the community? Our Friends of the Chamber, whether locals, part-time residents, or visitors to our wonderful town, all share one thing in common – A love for Pentwater! Being a Friend of the Chamber is easy to do and can be renewed annually. We encourage you to become a Friend of the Chamber and help us do what we do best, continue to advocate Pentwater as a place to come for a day, a week, a life.
As a Friend of the Chamber, you
- are supporting a healthy and vibrant business community.
- are recognized in the Pentwater Visitor Guide and on pentwater.org.
- are included in all networking and community information.
- will stay informed of events and other important happenings in the Pentwater area.
- are encouraging events and programs that support residents and visitors.
Become a Friend of the Chamber
Don’t have a business, but want to have membership benefits, consider becoming a Friend of the Chamber.
- Business After Hours
- Ribbon cuttings
- Special events
- Volunteering at the Visitor Information Center and in the community
- Volunteer for events in the community
- Join Chamber Events Committee
Thank you for supporting your community through the Pentwater Chamber of Commerce!
Ron Beeber & Amy LaBarge
Richard & Carol Page
Larry & Anne Konopka
Kati & Michael Guercio
Judy & Larry Pazol Family
Tom & Lynne Hicks
Art & Linda Haan
Bart & Lynn Zachrich
Barry Freed & Jan Granger
Stephen & Kathleen Hamilton
Nancy & Frank Arvai
Kris & Dave Bluhm
Jack & Beth Provencal
Bill & Sue Bainton
Ron Christians, Oceana County Commissioner
Matt & Sandy Werner
Mike & Janet Waidelich
Larry & Chris Conroy